Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I am 45


I turned 45 on 14th May this year. Every year, at least an hour before midnight, I would spent the crossover hour with my Lord. A tradition I would uphold to give my first hour to the Lord that gives me life; sustain my life and promises me abundance life and more. 

I thought for a start, I would pen down all the blessings that different people had send me on my birthday this year. You never know how much these blessings and messages had spoken to my soul, especially when I am in times of discouragement and pain; God would surface these blessings and realign me back to me. So in order to ensure it is registered in my heart; I would love to have these registered here as well. 

Sabrina Huang & Kevin Bass
Happy Birthday Pastor Lili. We love you

Priscilyn Mok
Number one 'Mei Nu' Pastor Lili. A very blessed and joyous birthday to you. May you always stay pretty, young, attractive and healthy. You have done so much for the Chinese Ministry. Thank God for you. :)

Joanne Chua
Happy Birthday Sis 

Joel Kang
Happy Birthday Ps Lili. Your heart for the Chinese never fails to amaze me. So much dedication and pride for the ministry, for God. You are a great leader, parent and person. God bless. Have fun.

Shermen Ng
Happy Birthday precious Lily in God's precious beautiful garden. Psalm 92:13

Donovan Khong
Happy Blessed Birthday Auntie Lili. God bless you greatly on this day and may you have a blast!

Tony Clayton Chong 
Blessed Birthday Ps Lili. Thank you for your faithful ministry. I see updates in Tommy's FB about Happy Thursday. Really glad to see the people growing in the fellowship through you and this committed team.

Sabrina Leong
祝你生日快乐! Ps Lili. God bless you richly. Have a super day.

Joslen Jaya
Happy Birthday Ps Lili. Blessed birthday wishes to you. Love you Pastor.

Terence Ng
Happy Birthday! Wow how old are you? Cannot really tell lah :) Thank God for your great pastoral heart for His people. Always believing that God's faithfulness is enough for you. Bless you with many more youthful days ahead and stay cheery in His will.

Lai-Kheng Pousson
Thanking God for a beloved pastor who serves with heart, with no strings attached. Love your spirit and your zeal for the Lord! Happy Birthday, Lili!


Shalyn Yong
Auntie Lili, 24 hours later, Happy Belated Birthday. I love you and am forever grateful. You helped me become a better person, and I'll never forget the long nights you would spend praying with me over the phone. Thank you for everything and keep investing in other people's lives. God bless.

Andrew Low
Pastor Li Li, happy blessed belated birthday. Thank you for being a great friend to Karen, looking out for Isabel and praying and investing in our family. We value the friendship that you and Matthew brings.

Sarah Lim
Dear Li Li, missed wishing you a blessed birthday, but I guess it's never too late to bless someone :) Here's wishing you divine strength, abundant grace and breakthrough after breakthrough this year. Out of the ashes, the Lord has fashioned a truly beautiful handmaiden fit for His use. 加油美女

Antonius Sulimro 
Hey Pastor Lili. Happy belated birthday. May the Lord continues to bless you and be your fortress and strength. Thank you for helping me in molding me and guiding me in my spiritual life :) I'll see you soon in the church camp.

Roslyn Yong
Happy Birthday, Ps Lili. A woman of strength and courage. Undaunted by nothing. May the Lord lead and guide you each step of the way ... more exciting adventures with God. Love

Evonne Teng
Happy Blessed Birthday Ps Lili. Thank you for your guidance all these years and also in helping me to grow in the Lord each time I approach you to have a chat with you. You've always been one who U turn up to. So I pray that you will continue to be who God has made you to be and also to be a blessing to many others just like you have been to me.

Brenda Leong (KK, Sabah)
Happy Birthday Pastor Lili. God bless. And I am missing you.

Too Teh Hsin
Pastor Lili, another year younger? Soon you'll be 13. Thank you for loving God and loving us. Thank you for serving God with such joy and vigor. Thank you also for keeping an eye out of both Joyce and I - like a shepherd guarding her sheep. God bless you and your family beyond your wildest dreams. Happy Birthday.

Benjamin Tan
Hi Auntie Lili. happy Belated Birthday. (Guess I'm first to wish belated) but anyway thanks for modeling that Godly compassion, especially for the people in Happy Thursday. May God bless you and your family. - Bear Bear

Eric Goh
Pastor Lili 美女, 祝你生日快乐, your:

Loving tender heart towards others
Inspiring woman to woman casue
Long suffering 'never give up' spirit
Incredible unwavering faith in God

These really are a blessing an an inspiration to many. Uniquely woman of substance for God! Persevere and continue your good works. Continue the journey - Woman Inspiring Woman. Blessed Birthday

Tiffiny Goh
Ps Lili, you sure make my husband - a man of few words to say so much about you. Thank you for encouraging me to serve God in leading worship in the Agapeland and now the Vibrant Moms. You are so encouraging and I thank God for you. Blessed Birthday and enjoy your day.

Evonne Teng
Happy Blessed Birthday Ps Lili. Thank you for your guidance all these years and also in helping me to grow in the Lord each time I approach you to have a chat with you. You have always been one I turn up to. So I pray that you will continue to be who God has made you to be and also to be a blessing to many others just like you have been to me.


Josh Lee
Lili 牧师!生日快乐! God bless your ministry as a Pastor and shepherd of your flock, especially the Chinese Nationals as you move ahead courageously. Enjoy your special day!

Petrina Soh 
happy birthday auntie lili! I will always remember you as a leader in agapeland and how you always managed to connect with the kids :D may you have a blessed time on this special day with the people you love! have a meaningful and lovely day today (:


Roslyn Yong
Blessed birthday Ps Lili. A woman of strength and courage. Undaunted by nothing. May the Lord lead and guide you each step of the way...more exciting adventures with God. love.

Ps Sok Hwee
Dear Lili, I have met many inspiring women in my life but none has inspired me more than you! I see God in you + especially when you deal with deep trials in your personal life, relationships + ministry. Not only do you NOT give up, you also manage to have a godly response every time. Your submission + devotion to God truly touches me. And, I thank God for a special friend like you. One whom God has used to encourage me many times. You're thoughtful, sensitive + sacrificial. Lastly, I appreciate your love for my boyz too! This verse came to me as I was praying for you - Ps 108:13 'Through God we will do valiantly, And it is He who shall tread down our adversaries'. Happy birthday dear friend!


Christina Raman 
Hi Lili. Happy, Happy Birthday!!! Every year of life is a gift from God! And I thank God for His gift of a dear friend in you. You feel deeply and passionately, are sensitive to others, a great giver and 'blesser', continuously seeks to upgrade and grow, very relatable and relational, a warm, personal and caring friend. Thanking God for you and may the Lord bless you with the desires of your heart. :)

Tricia Lim 
Happy Birthday Aunty Lili! May the lord continue to bless you in all that you do and may you continue to be a blessing to those around you like how you have blessed me and D'Gap =) People like you are rare.... serving God wholeheartedly and always being a true encouragement, may you go from glory to glory and strength to strength! God bless! ♥

Candy See
Dearest Lili. A blessed, wonderful, exciting birthday to you!!!!!! You are one person that the Lord will call for His great purpose; that though the road will be tough, yet the Lord knows you will break through it no matter what; as long as it's for the Lord. Thank you for being a prophetic voice in my life; esp sounding the 'warning' sign in certain times. Great leader and a friend worthy to have.


Sarah Lui 
Happy birthday Ps Lili/Aunty Lili haha..! God has indeed been using you mightily & it's also because you're a person surrendered and submissive to obey His calling for you. Thank you for your leadership, & serving the Chinese nationals! I'm sure they're greatly blessed by you & yr team! Stay beautiful in the Lord always! God bless you :)

Ps Guna Raman 
Blessed Birthday Lili. You have this ability to let God take the worst situations in your life and bring the best out of them. Your staying power, your devotion, your determination all add up to make you a woman of substance. As you grow older, remember to get younger because it does take a long time to be young!

Jennifer Lim
Blessed Birthday Ps Lili. Rejoice with you as you celebrate your special day giving thanks to God for all the milestones in your life. Appreciate you speaking into my life dear mentor and friend

Tashka Hodge
'But blessed is the (wo)men who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in Him." - Jeremiah 17:7

Everytime I think about you, I am reminded of this verse because through everything I have learnt from you, the biggest lesson of your life I see, is how you never fail to trust God wholeheartedly through every situation in your life. How you give God full control of your life. How you equate Him into every part of your journey. The one of the many lessons I learnt from you. ;)

Even as you celebrate today, I pray that God will bless you even more each day as how you have blessed me and everyone else. I pray that there would always be 'More of God' in you and that He will give you joy and happiness as you continue serving Him. :) I pray that He will continue to  protect you and your family and keep you healthy. And that with your life and everything you do, you would continue being that shining star for Him.

I also pray that you would continue to be the salt and light of the Earth to bring more and more lost people to knowing Him!

With this, Happy Birthday Auntie Lili! <3 You have been a wonderful auntie to me. Have a wonderful day ahead! I love you, plenty. :)


Ann Eng; Andy Tan; Lim Peisan; Shirley Tan; Esther Lim; Rosemarie Leong; Shermine Lim; Geetha; Khoon Seng; Natalie Soh; Rachel Boo; Ruby Rouben; Tang Ting Ting; Vel Villamor; Savio Leitao; Deeben; Lydia Lee; Ivan CK; Chan Kok Meng; Oh Siew May; Asing; Lydia Fong; Sok Mian; Xiao Hong; Alyssa Tan; Julie Kong; Alex Wan; Lahang: Shermin: Geetha: Khoon Seng; William Lee: Rachael Boo; Natalie Soh; Lydia Fong; Siew Mei; Xiao Hong; Siew Mei; Jayne Han; Tommy Ho; Asing: Bannu and those I had probably missed your names here.
I thank God for everyone of you, who had taken time to pen down a birthday blessing in the FB and through SMS. Everyone of you plays a significant part in my life where God had used to mold me becoming a better person. Thank you for loving me and my family. Finally, all glory to give back to God, the One and Only.


No comments:

Post a Comment