Monday, June 7, 2010

He Is


When God speaks in a still small voice into my soul. It brings every being of me alive...

* He is my Creator who spoke, "Let there be light' in a formless and empty soul.

* He is my Shepherd who, "Makes this restless sheep lie down in green pastures and rest.

* He is the Lord Almighty that is here to save me from destruction.

* He is my Restorer who comes for my lost heritage.

* He is my Living Fountain that refreshes my soul.

* He is my Miracle Worker that does the supernatural while I do the natural.

* He is my Justifier whose voice is louder than mine when speaks on my behalf.

* He is my Resurrection who brings the dead in me alive and pinned the flesh in me dead.

* He is my Sin Bearer and there is No One Else

* He is my Redeemer, redeeming me from legalistic laws and pours out amazing grace.

* He is my Friend who sticks closer than anyone else.

* He is my Everlasting Covenant, Who keeps His Word and never break it.

* He is my City of Refuge who hides me from pursuing enemies.

* He is my Judge, yet never stand to judge me but loves me with His loving kindness.

* He is my Builder of everything that is broken.

* He is my Burden Bearer and refuses me to carry the yoke upon me.

* He is my Wisdom that I cannot even live without it.

* He is the Suffering Servant who deeply understands my brokenness and contriteness

* He is my Love and forever faithful in His love to me.

* He is my FATHER who fathers me and be there for me at all times.

* He is the Reigning King, the Coming King that reigns forever more.

No comments:

Post a Comment